Your day starts with a meeting to go through the design of a new website. Bas explains what the main goal is for the platform and the target audience. In the meantime, you are already thinking about the consequences of these choices. You then discuss with the other developers how we are going to tackle the project.
After lunch you figure out that a new framework has recently been released and you call your colleagues together to discuss whether this project is suitable for that framework. Before you know it it's already afternoon and time to go home, or stay for a drink and then return home.
- Experience in Node
- Experience with the AWS platform is an advantage
- Experience with JSON and XML is an advantage
- Experience with Scrum / agile and Git is an advantage
We can say, of course, that we have the best working atmosphere and fantastic colleagues, but other agencies say that too. So this is what we think describes the 'reality' the best.
- Work for cool brands.
- Stubborn colleagues (especially those guys from Amsterdam).
- "Excellent" employment conditions.
- Regular trips and activities.
- Opportunities for self-development
- On Friday in the afternoon we usually have a drink and take some time to chat about other things than work