What does your day consist of?
The day starts with a meeting to go through the design of a new website. Dave (Maibru) explains why he has made certain choices in design. In the meantime, you are already thinking about the consequences of these choices. You then discuss your vision on how to approach the project with the other developers.
After lunch you figure out that a new animation framework recently has been released and you gather with your colleagues to discuss whether the current project is suitable for that framework. Then the day is over again and you get on your bike or drink another beer.
- Experience with NPM
- HTML5, CSS3, SASS en webpack
- Knowledgeable about Git
- Experience with React is an advantage
We can say, of course, that we have the best working atmosphere and fantastic colleagues, but other agencies say that too. So this is what we think describes the 'reality' the best.
- Work for cool brands.
- Stubborn colleagues (especially those guys from Amsterdam).
- "Excellent" employment conditions.
- Regular trips and activities.
- Opportunities for self-development
- On Friday in the afternoon we usually have a drink and take some time to chat about other things than work